BLOGADDA has chosen me as their NOTABLE NEWBIE!..

Monday, March 5, 2012

Waiting...



So I stand to the left of the dark
It wants to hold the hand that is mine...
I see it stretching ...it's hand begrime..
And I am afraid of the dark adjoin...
So yes I am terrified.

Why cant I find the way disguised...
Is it fact or fiction...
For I have always known to find
the place to stand still..
but now the balance has been compromised.

I used to walk towards the light..
It's still clear in the sight..
But I am not moving.. just standing still..
Enamoring the dark on the right.
Things surely have gone tart.

Why.? I say..Why?
Is it fine to stop for sometime...
and disperse in the obfuscation...
to wait..for own self..
to steer away the grave sign!

Yes I am waiting...
for you..my dear self..sublime...
rush..and take hold of me..
Else soon I will be gone...
I know .. only you are mine..
Yes my love.. only you are mine.


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry..through the light, through the dark,
    and whichever place for which you would embark,
    the hand you seek is always there,
    this fact itself should instantly make you cheer
    and if you are still bound by the shackles of time,
    Dear,the light will follow you into the dark..

    ReplyDelete

wibiya widget

AddThis

Share |

Have A Look..!