BLOGADDA has chosen me as their NOTABLE NEWBIE!..

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A PAIR Defeats an ACE!



So many World's Embroilments would Dispel, if taken the discourse of DISCUSSIONS..

"How important can be SHARING EXPERIENCES..DISCUSSING them with people??..Or is it really required??..Why should I even bother to disclose my erudition if I myself know enough!..Does it really make a difference if he might be knowing few extra things??..".. These were the questions that used to storm my mind couple of years back..In fact..I used to be so very complacent regarding some things..that I couldn't understand why do people need to even talk about them..or discuss those things among them..and consequently I kept myself sundered from the art of SHARING OF IDEAS..

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.
- George Bernard Shaw

Fluttering through the history of SUCCESSFUL LEADERS, one can easily depict a common quality possessed by them..ART OF CONVERSATION..All of them have been great speakers..and most importantly..GREAT LISTENERS..Both these things collaborate into DISCUSSIONS..!..

"SHARING" works in all the realms of life..be it PERSONAL..PROFESSIONAL.. or RECREATIONAL!..The embers of HAPPY RELATIONSHIPS can last till eternity if seized by airs of SHARING AND DISCUSSIONS..Professional adequacy can be augmented if supplemented by cooperation!..

I never used to understand this concept..and now that I have, I am SHARING my experience with you!..I can not say how much beneficial has it been for me..but I can surely say that I am on the path of IMPROVEMENT..and I am liking it!

Like a PAIR that always defeats an ACE, a person open and extrovert enough to share and collaborate ideas will always subdue an ingeniously dexterous covert..

2 comments:

wibiya widget

AddThis

Share |

Have A Look..!