BLOGADDA has chosen me as their NOTABLE NEWBIE!..

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I LOVE LOVE STORIES..and dats y..I HATE "I HATE LOVE STORYS"..


12th July 2010..

Finally I saw "I HATE LOVE STORYS.."...I wasn't expecting much from the movie..(I usually leave the bag of expectations at home whenever I go to watch typical Bollywood movies!!..no offence!!)..and thank god I did so..!!..

Actually I couldn't understand what they wanted to portray..and even after immense extensive thoughtful thinking..I am failing to decide that in which category or genre I should put this movie into..so I just GOOGLED it..!(u know I am a google-maniac!!!:))and there I came to know that hey..it is a romance-comedy..!!..yeah..it is comic..true indeed..i laughed alot..(no pun intended guys..movie has got some nice one-liners..!!..two thumbs up for them!!!!..with applauds..)..but that's it..there's nothing more..and romance..?????????????....well the makers have actually butchered the concept of love and romance with this movie guys..I will tell you how first let me throw some light on this "DIFFERENT" rom-com's "ULTRA-DIFFERENT" plot...

PLOT SYNOPSIS:
So..there is this guy Jai(our cutie..IMRAAN KHAN..!)..and there is this girl Simran..(Sonam Kapoor)..Simran has a boyfriend..(who is just PERFECT..!!) from dunno when..!!..she is even engaged with him..and they are totally in love!!!..Simran and Jai are opposites..and she infact hates him alot..and suddenly after she spends sometime with Jai..out of a sudden..she realises that no.. her Mr. PERFECT is actually not perfect for her..so she falls in love with Jai..and then the story keeps on reiterating between LOVE-REALIZATIONS..!!..(and everything out of a sudden..!!)..I think i cant write more about the plot guys..because actually this is the whole stuff!!...

ANALYSIS:
BAD..BAD..BAD!!!..Its a bad product..the gal loves a guy..and then suddenly out of a whim..she starts loving another guy and is ready to dump her fiancee..well i am not against such kind of romance but then please show me the reason guys..show me the romance..!!..unfortunately there are no reasons..there are just JOKES..and ONE-LINERS(I told you..they are good!!)..!.. So basically if you are one of those who can spend 200 bucks to listen to some good ONE LINERS..I HATE LOVE STORYS..is just perfect..go on!!..It definitely will work for you..!!

PERSONAL OPINION..
After watching this movie I was thinking what if I HATE LOVE STORYS: 2 will come..well this time SIMRAN will be in love with JAI at the start ..and then some other JAI-2 will come..and again Simran will realise that no ..JAI is not the perfect guy..but she is in love with JAI-2..and then she will this time dump JAI and will marry JAI-2...Well likewise you can think of the storyline of the next in pipeline..I HATE LOVE STORYS: 3, 4,...5..n..!!!..they will be one and the same..just with DIFFERENT ONE-LINERS..!!..go ahead guys..but I HATE such FUGLY movies..because I LOVE LOVE STORYS..


acne
Directory Storm Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

AddThis

Share |

Have A Look..!